Friday, June 24, 2011

Administrative Stuff: Taking A Break

My approach to this blog has been write post as they come into mind, and it's worked well for a while. Before the E3 posts, I actually had a few backlog of posts that I can hold back and time their release, which lifts the pressure of coming up with something to talk about right away.

I'm kind of in a lull right now, so it's been hard to come up with something right away. I've also been kinda busy with other stuff, so I'm going to declare a "one week break" and hopefully come back with some new material. Some of the other articles (post play, specifically) seem to take a bit longer for me to write, so I'm wondering if I should reduce from 3 post a week to two posts a week.

Post your feedback, and I'll see you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment