Monday, November 9, 2015

Administrative Stuff: Clearing the cobwebs

Hello there.

I just realized it's been exactly two years since I last posted a blog post about games.  Hmm.  Not surprising, but surprising still.

Over at Game Over Retry, we're going to start doing a bunch of articles on games, and I think this is as good of a point as any to restart a bunch of post here as well.  It funny, I have 40+ drafts here, and looking at them, I have no idea whether any of them are relevant.

I think what I'll do is cross-post anything that makes sense to be on both sites, but leave game reviews and other random oddities that don't belong as a coherent thought here.

Oh yeah, I started doing a Twitch thing now.  This is what we do now, this is who we are.


7 comments:

  1. This is very much a work in progress essay writer whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    admin
    An accessible, fun to read guide, to electronic music history and today's best modern proponents in the field. From the pre-theremin era to techno dance music today!
    See more at: World Music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisitely professional thoughts. http://www.proessaywriting.com/
    I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I was given this Wii Points card code and it got accepted! You get it completely free from http://wii.giftcodes.org

    ReplyDelete