Friday, May 10, 2013

Game Over! Retry? Podcast: Episode 4 - Monaco, Making a game at TOJam, and more!

Hi folks, another episode just in time fore the weekend:

http://www.secondary-fire.com/game-over-retry-may-6th-2013-podcast/

Oh, hey there. I know, we’re late. That’s all me. Harold actually came over this week to record the podcast on time, but I’ve been busy with personal endeavours and was distracted from my regularly scheduled program. Aaaaanyway, Harold and I sampled Monaco and discuss its merits and psychedelic tripiness. We also talk about game jams, and Harold shares some of his learnings from participating in TOJam 2013, Toronto’s iconic game jam.

Now that we're four episodes in, we're hopefully looking at getting the iTunes stuff setup by our next one.

As always, send feedback to us through the usual places, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment